LTO server equipped with an LTO-9 drive.
Store up to 18 TB of video and audio media on LTO-8/9 tapes when used in uncompressed mode. Fast maximum transfer of 300 MB/s (2.4 Gbps), using an optional high-speed interface. Enables high-capacity4K archiving and backup.
Comprehensive file backup/archiving
- A single LTS-90 unit with a 20 TB storage option is all you need for primary and secondary backup.
- Ready for files of all types and formats.
- Use as a compact server to archive video files, back up NLE project files, and store still images, documents, and other critical data.
- Back up to/read from LTO tape via Ethernet or USB.
Automatic proxy video generation while archiving
- Tags video files with metadata when archiving, and writes to formats compatible with LTR series video archiving recorders.
- Optional automatic thumbnail and proxy video generation (low to HD resolution*1, with multi-codec support*2) are available.
- Use partial retrieval to extract required portions of video files on LTO tape as separate files.
*1 HD resolution is available for LTS-SX, LTS-XAVC, and LTS-XAVC-L MP4 proxy files. *2 Optional.
Versatile data backup
- Read or write files to LTO tape via FTP from computers on the same local network as the LTS-90.
- Also enables folder-based archiving of video files on devices connected to the LTS-90 via USB.
- Fast data backup capability to LTO tape from external devices (USB 3.0 devices or NAS).
- Data can be backed up to LTO tape and an attached USB HDD or NAS simultaneously, and copies can be verified after backup.
LTR Browser LTO Remote Software
Remote control software that allows PC access (Windows®) of LTO tape mounted in LTS-90/80*.
* Requires codec support options when used with the LTS-90/80.
LTS-MAM LTO Server Media Asset Management Software
Use LTS-90 as an all-in-one solution for managing assets in your LTO library. It provides centralized management of LTO cartridges. Browser-based asset registration, searching, browsing, and archiving/retrieval are supported.
LTS-I-CP LTS Copy Controller
Installed on a computer connected via Ethernet to 2 LTR/LTS units, enables LTO tape files to be copied from either unit.
LTS-MGS LTO Migration Software
Optional software for migrating to a newer generation of LTO tape. Streamlines the process of consolidating LTO tapes.
LTO-EU8 External LTO Drive Option
Optional additional external LTO drive for the LTS series. Copies between LTO tapes to create a primary and secondary copy and supports LTO migration (LTO-EU8 reads LTO-7 and LTO-8).
LTS-10GR/LTS-10GS 10 GbE Options
- LTS-10GR (RJ45 connector model)
- LTS-10GS (SFP+ connector model), 10GBASE-SR SFP+ optical transceiver
Supports 10GbE for fast transfer.