LTFS-based media archiving server that supports LTO-8/LTO-7 tapes. Reading and writing of files on LTO tape is possible via FTP from Windows® or macOS computers. Ensures high-capacity archiving and backup in the 4K era.
- Stores up to 12 TB of uncompressed video and audio media on LTO-8 tapes.
- High-speed file I/O via built-in Gigabit Ethernet. 10 GbE optional (RJ-45 or SFP+)
- Fast data backup from external storage (via USB 3.0, or from NAS)
- Copy to up to two destinations at once (LTO+USB 3.0 or LTO+NAS).
- Verify function to ensure successful copying.
- Can write while maintaining folder structures compatible with the LTR series,
or folder structures of the destination (via USB 3.0, or to NAS).
- Auto-generation of proxy video during archiving (optional)
- Multiple codecs supported (optional)