16-Split Multi Viewer
The MV-162F Multi Viewer displays 4, 5+1, 7+1, 9, 12+1A, 12+1B, and 16 split-screens for providing seven split-screen pattern settings that mix large and small screen sizes.
- Up to 16 asynchronous composite video (color, black-and-white) inputs
- Loop-through in all channels for easy system expansion
- In addition to the standard 4, 9, and 16 split-screens, various other unique screen displays are also possible with the 5+1, 7+1, 12+1A, and 12+1B split-screen patterns.
- Any input video can be fed to a selected split-screen frame. *The same channel cannot be fed to more than one split-screen frame.
- In addition to split-screen display, two spot outputs capable of full screen display are available for any selected input video.
- Includes a video loss detection function that indicates when an input signal is cut off by a camera cable being disconnected, a camera being turned off, or other cause.
- External control using a Ethernet interface in addition to remote and RS-232C interfaces
- External alarm input/output terminal for alarm-linked displays
- Date and time display
- Title display (up to four alphanumeric, symbol characters for each channel)
- Remote control software program equipped as standard (Windows version)