Extracting desired 4K image areas to capture the action for HD replays is a smart new way to take advantage of shooting in 4K. Now FOR-A offers an original solution.
Frame and extract specified HD scenes of any size and/or position from 4K UHD sources (quad link 3G-SDI Level-A/B input) using an intuitive touch-screen interface.* The ZE-ONE tracks specified objects automatically in real time for extraction. Use of an FT-ONE high-speed 4K camera also allows simulated zoom, crop and camera motion with slow-motion instant replays. Enjoy unprecedented creative freedom in replays of live sports coverage and other applications.
- Control software for Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 computers is provided to enable touch and mouse operation.
Please note that the model name has been changed from "ZE-ONEA" to "ZE-ONE" same as the conventional model.
- Automatic real-time tracking and extraction of specified objects
- Workflow with FT-ONE series
Stores the tracking position during initial playback to enable tracing of the stored position during subsequent playback. Checks and adjusts tracking movement before broadcasts as needed. Enables more ideal tracking from the second playback.
Up to two areas can be extracted using a single computer
- Extracts HD (1080i or 720p) output from 4K UHD (1080p x 4) input
- Easy touch-screen-based framing and extraction
- Isolates and enlarges the action in scenes
- Smoothly zoom in or out
- Embedded audio delay processor (16 channel)
- Compatible with FT-ONE series high-speed 4K cameras
- Simulates camera work in replays—frame slow-motion scenes at desired sizes and from specific in/out and intermediate points
- Perfect for capturing the excitement by zooming into the action in slow-motion replays