Compact, lightweight and configured as an all-in-one self-contained unit, the VFC-7000A is an easy to operate variable frame rate camera that is capable of high-speed HD recordings.
- High-speed 700 fps (1280 x 720 pixels) recording
- 24 to 700 fps (1280 x 720 pixels) variable frame rate
- High-sensitivity CMOS color sensor
- Lens mount: F mount (PL mount option also available)
- Electronic high-speed shutter: Up to 1/200,000 sec for recording fast subjects without blur
- Recording time: 9.8 sec standard (700 fps), expandable to 29.4 sec (700 fps/ optional)
- 2 HD-SDI output: Simultaneous output of live and recorded video is possible.
- Video output: Equipped with 2 channels of HD-SDI output Simultaneous output of live and recorded video
- Genlock capability (BB or Tri-level sync)
- Operation unit with fader bar allows intuitive and smooth operation.