Calibration software to align and match the sizes of graphics and actual images.
Compatible with many graphic renderers,ifCalib2 can be used in a variety of virtual production.
- Send calibrated tracking data to other equipment
- Output of calibration and tracking data from up to 4 syastems
- Freely add and combine system elements in a tracking data input-output matrix
- Supports lens distortion correction
- Save sensor data with time codes for post-production
- Apply FOV values and position offset adjustment to traking data from camera tracking systems
- Combine multiple elements of traking data
- Graphics rendering to assist in calibration (oputional)
- Consists of two licensed versions:Process and Control
- ifCalib2 Proc:Used for data input/output
- ifCalib2 Cont:Used to configure ifCalib2 Proc settings (used at the time of configuration)
- Supports tracking data such as:Radamec (Free-d),Mo-Sys F4,and proprietary protocols
- Tracking data input/output via RS-422 or over a network (UDP)