Upconverter that can output HD or 4K UHD input signal as 8K dual green (DG). Also supports color gamut conversion.
Frame synchronizer that supports upconversion of HD/4K UHD to 8K DG (Dual Green). It inputs HD-SDI or Quad Link 3G-SDI (3G-SDI x 4) and outputs Octa Link 3G-SDI (3G-SDI x 8) signals. Two-way distribution of 8K DG is standard and BB or Tri-level sync reference input is also supported. An ideal solution for integration of HD or 4K UHD material into 8K UHD productions using the dual-green format.
- Quad Link 3G or Single Link HD-SDI inputs
- Two Octa Link 3G-SDI distribution outputs
- Very high quality upconversion with user-adjustable enhancement filters
- Frame synchronisation to an external reference with tracking PCM audio delay
- Minimum delay mode (no reference) – lock to input
- Conversion between 59.94 and 60Hz (drops or repeats 1 frame in 1000 frames)
- Color management between ITU-R BT.2020 and ITU-R BT.709 with auto/manual selection
- Proc amp control (luminance, chrominance and black level)
- Front panel, web browser and SNMP control