The IF4K-DNC is a 12G-SDI compatible, cost-effective processor, equipped with a 4K (UHD) to HD down converter that provides simultaneous 12G and HD output.
The unit also handles frame synchronization, color correction, HLG to SDR conversion, and supports wide color gamut as well as 12G and HD output. The IF4K-DNC supports AES and analog audio output and is ideal for audio monitoring.
- 12G/quad link 3G/HD-SDI and HDMI inputs
- 12G-SDI x 2, HD-SDI x 2, HDMI x 1 video outputs
- AES x 8 and analog audio x 2 (pair) audio outputs
- Frame synchronization and color correction
- HDR (HLG)/SDR conversion and wide color gamut (ITU-R BT.2020/709) conversion support. Enables simultaneous output of 12G-SDI HLG/ITU-R BT.2020 and HD-SDI SDR/ITU-R BT.709.
- HD video support from all outputs
- HDMI input/output generation in the 4K/HD
- Can be used as a frame synchronizer for HDMI to SDI conversion and SDI to HDMI converter for 4K/HD monitoring
- Adjustable audio delay
- Web server enables settings from PC or tablet
Remote panel IF4K-REMOTE
Offers connection to IF4K-DNC for remote control of:
- HDR (HLG)/SDR conversion
- Select input signals
- Audio delay settings