The MV-42HS is a 4-channel multi viewer that resizes and display up to 4 inputs of HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals on a single screen.
The MV-42HS is most suitable for monitoring systems with mixed HD-SDI and SD-SDI input signals. Audio level metering of SDI embedded audio signals is provided allowing audio signal presence to be monitored.
- Support for mixed input of HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals (Mixed and asynchronous input supported)
- Support for mixed input of analog composite (option)
- Audio level metering for HD/SD-SDI embedded audio signals (Up to 8 channels display)
- HD-SDI and DVI-D (1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720) high definition image output
- Full screen, 2-split (right and left), and quad screen output selectable
- Video loss detection
- Display of ancillary time code (ATC) embedded on HD/SD-SDI input signals
- Title display of up to 16 characters for each input (alphanumeric and symbol)
- With the interface option, genlock input, color selectable (red and green) tally indicator display, remote control via LAN, and date/time display can also be supported