The MV-410HS is a 4-channel multi viewer that supports mixed input of HD-SDI, SD-SDI and analog composite signals. High-resolution video output using a DVI terminal is included as standard. Support is also provided for user-created patterns and video transmission over IP.
- Support for mixed input of HD-SDI, SD-SDI, and analog composite signals (asynchronous input is possible)
- Support for mixed input of different frame rate signals
- High-resolution output: DVI (digital and analog) terminals are provided as standard for split-screen video output for enabling easy usage on large screens and computer monitors.
- Includes layout editor for enabling the user to make any changes to split-screen patterns from a computer
- Network video transmit function: LAN interface provided as standard for enabling streaming/monitoring of output video over IP
- Audio level display: Includes level display function for embedded audio signals superimposed on HD/SD-SDI (8ch display)
- Includes tally display, title display, and time display functions
- Video loss detection function
- Redundant power supply is available(Option)