1 RU-sized multi viewer which supports 12G*1/6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI.
Up to 32 inputs and 5 outputs. Freely layout up to 25 windows for one 4K or up to 40 windows*2 for four 2K. M-JPEG stream output for LiveViewer and/or alarm recording function are installed as a standard. Thanks to its front air intake and rear exhaust, the MV-3240 can be installed in many environments.
*1 Optional, to be supported. *2 To be supported.
- Inputs：Up to 16 inputs for 12G*1/6G-SDI and up to 32 inputs for 3G/HD/SD-SDI.
- Outputs：5 outputs for 3G/HD-SDI or 1 output for 12G-SDI and 1 HDMI output*3.
- Expandable number of inputs with low latency thanks to a cascaded connection scenario.
- Freely layout up to 25 windows for one 4K or up to 40 windows*2 for four 2K.
*1 Optional, to be supported. *2 To be supported. *3 HDMI outputs same video of SDI output.
Layout Manager and On-screen Monitoring
- Customizes layouts, using the software in Windows® to adjust image size, position, title display, and other settings.
- Stores layouts on the viewer.
- Recalls saved layouts directly from the front panel control.
- Logo display in title areas: Stores and displays 4 logo images.
- Tally, Title, and Timecode Display.
- Time of day, Timer, and Information Display.
- Can display time based on a 30-hour clock.
- Registers up to 24 schedule timers per day for 1 week.
- Audio Level Display.
- Audio Monitoring Output.
M-JPEG Stream Output and Cropping
- An integrated M-JPEG streaming video output serves as a simple way to monitor signals outside of the control room, with users accessing the signal from any web-enabled device.
- Dedicated APP for Windows®:
- Monitor the M-JPEG streaming output on an app for Windows.
- Pre-alarm recording allows footage to be stored on PC HDD and reviewed when error occurs.
- Specifies areas to crop in pixels or by percent.
- Background image is shown outside cropped areas.
- Aspect ratio also maintained after partial cropping (of one side, for example).
Controls and Error Detection
- Supports external interfaces and control protocols (including monitoring), SNMP function.
- Detects frozen frames (Y/C and Y only).
- View error logs or user text in the Information Display.
- Flashing borders or error icons/messages to identify screens with errors.
- Pre-alarm recording allows footage to be stored on PC HDD and reviewed.