Multi Viewer for IP Security Cameras
Network multi viewer for split-screen HDMI display of ONVIF® IP security camera feeds. Monitors camera feeds in stores or other environments without a computer.
- Able to monitor camera feeds without a computer.
- One unit detects up to 64 network cameras and can connect to and display 16 feeds at once.
- HD video output(1920 x 1080) via HDMI, with full-screen, 4, 9, or 16-window display
- Full-screen sequential switching: switches among up to 64 camera feeds.
- Time and title display
- Selectable camera audio output (HDMI output)
- Remote control via web browser
- Support for analog composite I/O, SDI output and analog audio output available (optional).
* Does not support video recording or streaming
Extensive input/output with optional MV-16SIPIO
- Analog composite with loop-through function: 3 inputs
- 3G/HD-SDI: 1 output
- Analog composite: 1 output
- Analog audio: 1 output
Compatible network cameras
- ONVIF Profile S compliant IP security cameras:
Detect cameras automatically/Stream camera feed and audio/Control camera PTZ
- Other cameras: specify a video stream URL to stream camera feed
ONVIF is a trademark of Onvif, Inc.