The MV-410HS is a 4-channel multi viewer that supports mixed input of HD-SDI, SD-SDI and analog composite signals. High-resolution video output using a DVI terminal is included as standard. Support is also provided for user-created patterns and video transmission over IP.
|Video Formats||HD: 1080/60i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p|
|SD: 525/60 (NTSC), 625/50 (PAL)|
|Video Input||4 inputs of the following signals (Mix input, asynchronous acceptable):|
|HD-SDI: 1.485 Gbps or 1.485/1.001 Gbps, 75Ω BNC|
|SD-SDI: 270 Mbps, 75Ω BNC|
|Analog Composite: 1.0 Vp-p, 75Ω BNC|
|LTC Input||1 input, SMPTE time code 1.0 Vp-p within ±6 dB|
|Video Output||DVI: (Outputs digital and analog outputs at the same time)
DVI-I connector x 1
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 1024, 1360 x 768, 1440 x 900, 1680 x 1050, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, 59.94 Hz, 50 Hz
* No input/output frame rate converter. A frame rate difference between input and output may result in a repeat frame or drop frame.
|Active loop through output (for a monitor)||HD-SDI: 1.485 Gbps or 1.485/1.001 Gbps, 75Ω BNC|
|SD-SDI: 270Mbps 75Ω BNC
* Available only when input is either HD-SDI or SD-SDI.
* No jitter correction. The jitter in the input will be carried to the active loop through output. The total jitter may exceed the jitter limit of signal standard.
|I/O Delay||1 to 2 frames|
|Screen Layout||Full screen, user customized layout|
|Title Display||Character limit : Max.16 characters x 1 line for each input channel|
|Character types: Alphanumeric characters and symbols|
|Tally Indication||Red/Green frame indication. (Red or amber selectable for simultaneous inputs)|
|Audio Level Metering||Up to 8 audio channels of embedded audios per input
* Embedded audio signals are not passed through.
|Time Display||Real-time display (internal clock or LTC time code selectable)
* Internal clock accuracy within ±10 seconds per month (at 25ºC)
|Interfaces||RS-232C/RS-422/RS-485: 9-pin D-sub male x 1
Baud rate: 9,600/19,200/38,400 bps, data length 8-bit, stop bit 1-bit, parity NONE/ODD/EVEN
|ALLY IN: 25-pin D-sub female *Shared with REMOTE IN
4 inputs x 2 colors (red or green border display)
TTL negative logic level signal or Make contact
|REMOTE IN: 25-pin D-sub female *Shared with TALLY IN
Allows switchings between full screen and multi-channel screen layouts
TTL level negative logic pulse signal or Make contact, 1 input
|LAN: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, RJ-45 (Category 5) x 1
Video transmission: Compress and transmit DVI or analog RGB output image, JPEG compression
|Layout Editor||Edit size and position of windows in multi-channel screen (Windows software)|
|Data Backup||Stores the setting data to the memory (Rewrite capacity: approx. one hundred thousand times)
* Frequent changes of display settings may result in being unable to retain data.
|Backup Battery||Internal lithium battery (to maintain time)|
|Temperature/Humidity||0ºC to 40ºC / 30% to 90% (no condensation)|
|Power||100 V AC to 240 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||43 VA (42 W) (at 100 V AC), 53 VA (40 W) (at 200 V AC)|
|Dimensions / Weight||430 (W) x 44 (H) x 400 (D) mm, EIA 1 RU / 5.5 kg (with the redundant power supply unit)|
|Accessories||Operation manual (CD-ROM), AC cord, Rack mount brackets, CD-ROM (Layout Editor, Live Viewer)|
|Options||Redundant power supply|